"We are proud to say that 95 percent of our fence products, including our PVC, are made in the USA."Fence Outlet strives to locate and stock “Made in America” wood, vinyl and aluminum fencing products. "We are proud to say that 95 percent of our fence products, including our PVC, are made in the USA," said Patel. "And, it’s important to point out that consumers should be aware of buying imported PVC fence products. They are not necessarily manufactured to the same specifications as domestic manufacturers."
Below are descriptions of the types of fencing materials that we currently stock:
- Vinyl/PVC Offering low maintenance, a vinyl fence is a durable product will not rot, peel, rust or turn yellow or brittle (like the old PVC patio furniture of the past). Offering a lifetime warranty, vinyl fencing is the practical replacement for wood.
- Wood The natural beauty of wood is popular in Florida. Fence outlet offers classic wood fences in both cypress and pressure treated pine, which are made in America. Fence Outlet highly recommends cypress as it is native to Florida and handles a wet-to-dry climate. It requires no chemical treatments and is naturally resistant to termites and insects.
- Ornamental Aluminum Also very popular in Florida, aluminum fences don't rust like steel, but allows the property owner to obtain that coveted “estate look.” Offering a lifetime warranty and minimum maintenance, ornamental aluminum fences can be customized in a variety of colors, grades and styles.
- Welded Steel Offering strength, security and durability, a steel fence is especially suitable in industrial and commercial applications. Fence Outlet’s welded steel fences are suitable not only for residential users but also for commercial applications such as retail businesses, storage facilities, schools, golf courses and recreational parks.
- Chain link Long-lasting chain link fences are ideal for spacious yards, pet owners, large commercial spaces, big back yards and other wide-open areas that need protection. Chain link is available in galvanized or vinyl coated finishes in black, green and brown. The advantages of chain link are that is both economical and long lasting.